Instructions For Filling Registration Form
- Place the mouse over the 'Form' menu. The link would display a set of three options namely 'Registration', 'Incomplete Form' and 'Id-card'.
- Clicking on 'Registration' link would take you to the registration form, where you can fill your details .After submitting the form a 'Transaction Id' and link for 'PART-II Registration' will be generated to you. Transaction Id is valid for next 24hrs .Note down your transaction id for future references which we will discuss and follow later in these instructions.
- Clicking on 'PART-II Registration' would take you to the second part of the online application, where you can fill your details .After submitting the form a link for 'PART-III Registration' will be generated to you.
- Clicking on 'PART-III Registration' would take you to the third part of the online application, where you can fill your payment details and your registration will be completed.
- If you don't want to complete any part at that moment, note down your transaction id and you can complete your registration within 24 hrs by clicking on 'Incomplete Form' link. After 24 hrs transaction id will become invalid and you have to again start registration from the beginning.
- Clicking on 'Incomplete Form' link would ask you for the transaction id. After filling transaction id you will be able to complete your registration.
- After completing all three parts of registration you can generate your id-card by clicking on 'Id-card' link .This page will ask you for transaction id .After submitting transaction id a form will appear .You can fill your details and after submitting it you will be able to download your id-card.
- To Fill the Form Click Here